Thursday, September 12, 2013

Country Crazy

 Crazy for Keith and Luke

Recently, Keith Urban and Luke Bryan came out with some new albums. Luke Bryan's Crash My Party and Keith Urban's Fuse have been playing nonstop in my head for the past three days. I kid you not, every time I get in my car, put my head phones in to study, or even shower, I put one of their new CDs on.

Luke Bryan's Crash My Party seriously is the best mixture of cutesy love songs and great country. I was never really much of a Luke Bryan fan. Sure I enjoyed watching him shake it on stage and I also enjoyed most of his songs, but I was never the "ready-for-marriage-have-my-babies" type of fan. However, with this CD I'm starting to become that fan...scary. 

Here's a few of my favorite tracks from Luke Bryan's Crash My Party album.

When it comes to Keith Urban's Fuse album, it is pure perfection. There isn't a song on there I don't like. Seriously. This album is a different sound than what we're used to hearing from him. I feel like Keith took a step back from the blue grass-strongly banjo sound we're used to hearing. Instead, Keith's album features more of a chill sound. It's the kind of music you could listen to in a crowded hipster bar or out at the rodeo. Some artists can't pull this off, but Keith has so much talent that he does this easily.

Here's the playlist combining both Luke Bryan's Crash My Party album and Keith Urban's Fuse album. Enjoy listening to the future fathers of my babies....just kidding :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment