Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Introductions

It's Laine!!

Hi everyone! My name is Laine and I'm currently a Junior in college right now. I'm a Public Relations major with a minor in Speech Communications. I'm really interested in Interpersonal Communication and Strategic Communications! I guess this blog is all about me and my endeavors as a college student and my thoughts on the world. don't worry, I wont go all crazy political on you....and I expect the same from you readers :)

So considering this is my first blog post I'd thought I'd share some things I like, enjoy, etc. 
  1. Diet Coke: little strange I know but Diet Coke keeps me alive and kicking when I'm dying from lack of sleep due to my crazy study habits or schedule.
  2. Country Music: So I strongly believe that country music is an acquired taste. You either love it or you hate it. Personally, I'm a lover of it. My favorite artists include Eric Church, Kip Moore, Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan, and Lee Brice. Of course I also like the old school country too. My mom loves Bonnie Raitt and Dolly Parton both of which I have gotten hooked on because of my mom. But along with some of the old school country music, I'm hooked on the country artists that aren't really known. Some of these artists include Casey Donahew Band and Josh Abbott Band.
  3. Celebrity Gossip: I must admit this is a guilty pleasure of mine. Of course no one really wants to know which Real Housewife is in jail (don't worry none of them are) but for some reason I live off of it! Hence the reason why I follow TMZ on twitter and everything.
So now that you know a little bit about me, be sure to stay tuned on my blog! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment