Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sinus Infection Sunday

living with a sinus infection...

So I recently came down with a sinus infection. worst two days of my life. While I have been popping ibuprofen and decongestant like its candy, I've also been taking time to lay around in bed and watch Netflix. This is my new obsession. I'm almost done with the first season of Hart Of Dixie and then I'll be moving on to Gossip Girl.

While I've been laying in my bed watching Netflix, I've also been talking to my sister. Although she is halfway around the world, I've been vicariously living through her. while I'm stuck with a sinus infection, she's out clubbing and seeing the sights. I miss my sister more than words could ever explain. She's become one of my best friends even though she has a tendency to be an annoying little sister. 

jealous doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about my sister's adventure in Europe.

So in order to get healthy quickly, I've been downing medicine, orange juice, and tea. Surprisingly, I'm starting to like tea a lot more than coffee. crazy, I know. Back home, my mom goes to this tea store called The Tea Smith. They sell quite an assortment of tea and she ended up buying me a packet called Chocolate Mint Rubio. DELICIOUS!!!! Along with this kind of tea, I've been drinking green tea with a citrus extra flavor to it. GENIUS!!!!! 

Is it sad to say that I've been listening to Justin Timberlake to boost my mood? Well, I have and honestly this song boosts my mood. And Justin Timberlake is pretty easy on the eyes too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment