Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dress Season

Dresses Galore

  The month of April has got to be the most dressed up month of my life. Not only do I have my sorority's formal but I have Easter, my uncle's wedding, and numerous other events that require me to wear a cute spring looking dress. 
  Here's the problem. I'm on a budget. Like a low low low budget. So where does a broke girl look for dresses?

       Modcloth is definitely my go to website when it comes to dresses. I love the variety of these dresses! Yes, some of these dresses are expensive, but that means they are good quality!

    This store is located in my town! I love this store because of all the cute clothes. Their clothes are somewhat subdued and not too crazy or over the top. Also, the prices aren't that bad either!

When it comes to bridesmaids dresses, I've found out it is best to leave any opinions you have to yourself. I have full confidence in the bride that she has the best opinion about what is the best dress for all the bridesmaids. trust me, I've seen enough of Say Yes to the Dress Bridesmaids to know that a snotty bridesmaid is not cute nor is it helpful!

 

When it comes to being a bridesmaid, don't be a Helen. No one likes a Helen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment