Monday, April 8, 2013

Magical Music Monday

Summer Ready

This weather this week has been absolutely beautiful! Every day has been a day where sandals are appropriate, which has really got me ready for summer. I know its only April and we kind of have a long way to go but I'm already dying for warm weather. Therefore I have been really listening to music that I would listen during the summer. I love dancing and this past weekend when we had formal it really hyped me up for those summer nights I'll spend dancing the night away! 

Here's my Summer Ready Playlist
  1. The Most by XV
  2. Good Good Night by Roscoe Dash
  3. R.I.P. by Rita Ora featuring Tinie Tempah
  4. Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill) by Wyclef Jean, Akon, Niia, and Lil Wayne
  5. Kush by Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Dogg and Akon
  6. Back to Love by DJ Pauly D featuring Jay Sean
  7. I Choose U by Timeflies
  8. Pretty Girls by Iyaz featuring Travie McCoy
  9. Troublemaker by Olly Murs featuring Flo Rida
  10. Wild Ones by Flo Rida featuring Sia

Click Here to listen to this playlist on Spotify

No comments:

Post a Comment