Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Top Tuesday

Flats, Flats, and More Flats

Today it really didn't prove itself to be spring which was quite strange and all too frustrating. However, I've been definitely in the mood for warmer weather. With warmer weather, comes cute flats! I recently went to Target over Easter Break and bought two pairs of flats for less than $30! 

First of all, I'm not really a flat person. I love boots more than anything in the world. Cowboy boots especially. However, flats have recently started to grow on me especially since they can be worn casual or they can be worn more formal! First off, I bought this pair mainly because nude goes with anything!

Then I bought this pair mainly because I'm a huge fan of navy blue and floral print. The two of them put together is pure heaven for me!!


The other pair that I have been keeping my eye on are these bad boys! Now, I'm a country girl and what kind of country girl doesn't like camo?! I want this flats SO STINKING BAD!!!!!

In the end, flats are so in this season! So my suggestion when looking for cute, cheap flats...RUN AS FAST YOU CAN TO THE NEAREST TARGET AND GET YOUR HANDS ON AS MANY FLATS AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment