Thursday, April 4, 2013

Throw Back Thursday

Boy Meets World

I love twitter and one of the reasons why I love twitter is because I follow @BMW_LifeMorals which obviously stands for Boy Meets World. I will be the first to admit I am a sucker for Boy Meets World. Why you ask? Here's some reasons why...

5. Shawn and Core are the perfect best friend partnership. 
4. FEEEEEEEENY!!!!!! 
3. I love the later episodes where you meet Angela and Jack. These episodes are not only the funniest but, I can relate to these more.
2. Who could not love Topanga and Corey? Corey is soooooooo sweet to her :)
1. Two words. Eric freaking Matthews. I mean this kid deserves an award every time he opens his mouth!!!! He's so funny!!!! Especially in the later episodes when he starts living with Jack!!

Not going to lie, Boy Meets World was definitely my show of choice back in the day! And now every time I see that reruns are on, I definitely have to tune in!!!! 

My life is made every time I watch this clip!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment