Thursday, March 14, 2013

Blast from the Past

Flashback

If there's one thing I love more than diet coke, celebrity gossip, and country music; it's definitely flashbacks from my past. One of them happening to be music. Nothing says preteen like Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, and N'Sync. 

In fact, if anyone owned as many t.v. and movie soundtracks I would be surprised. My eclectic music taste when I was teenager was pretty insane. I mean this girl would listen to Phantom of the Opera and then movie to Sabrina the Teenage Witch soundtrack all in one road trip. to be honest, I was scared to death of the Phantom of the Opera. I was terrified that if I sang good some weird guy in a mask would steal me and hide me out in a dungeon....needless to say I got over that fear quite quickly. 

However, my favorite soundtrack of all time definitely had to be Sabrina the Teenaged Witch. Why you ask? For one reason. This song. 

enjoy my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment