Saturday, March 9, 2013

Romantic Comedies part 1

My favorite Romantic Comedies

     Today must have been Romantic Comedy day on cable because every channel I turned to a new romantic comedy was playing. I have a love/hate relationship with romantic comedies. I love romantic comedies because of the actors, the story line, the comedy, and most of all I can relate to them. I have quite a few favorites but here's a list of all time favorites and reasons for why I love them.
 
 5. When in Rome ok so I love this movie because of Kristen Bell. First of all, she is so       relatable. We all have those moments where we're completely awkward, clumsy, and just really over the top dramatic. Guilty. But Kristen Bell somehow manages to take that persona and make it so incredibly cute. Like guys actually go for the awkward, clumsy, over the top dramatic girl.

4. He's Just Not that Into You I love this movie because of the plot line. First of all, this plot line is very relatable because of its wide range of different characters and their problems. First of all, Gigi played by Ginnifer Goodwin, is the poster child for an over analyzing girl. She plays out this character so well! But the main reason why I love this movie is because the message. This movie portrays the message that  you don't have to be with a guy to be happy. That type of message really hits home to a lot of girls struggling with a lot of different problems and this message is a nice breath of fresh air compared to the other romantic comedies which seem to teach us the importance of having a man in our lives.

3. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days ok so the main reason I love this movie is because of Matthew McConaughey. Perfect character for him and he is so charming and funny in this movie. Honestly, this guy is the poster child for how to be a the perfect man. besides the self-centered part. 

2. She's the Man main reason why I love this movie. Channing Tatum. need I say more? and Amanda Bynes. This movie is original and hilarious!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.......

 1. Overboard. Ok so this movie is a classic! It stars Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn classic Hollywood couple and it is so cute! If you haven't seen it, this is a great movie to watch. But I love this movie because of the storyline and the chemistry between Kurt and Goldie. Basically these two have been dating for about 30 years and aren't married. However, they have raised 4 kids together. In all honesty, this couple in this movie is exactly how I want to end up! minus the amnesia.

Here's the 1987 trailer for Overboard!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment