Friday, April 12, 2013

Fashion Friday

Fingers and Toes

As I'm preparing for my uncle's wedding this weekend, I've been scanning pinterest for cute nail ideas! The one style that I had been loving was the "all-one-color-except-for-this-ring-finger" design. I love it! Especially when you use an accent color with sparkles!

However, I'm also starting to become a huge fan of cute designs that you can put on nails! Of course, I am not as talented when it comes to free handing nails, but I sure can't help but try sometimes :) These nails are super cute and would be perfect to use in the summer
Along with the cute designs, I'm also loving the twists on french tips! Tape is a great way to get the straight lines and are easy to come off. However, you need to make sure your bottom coat is completely dry aka rock solid before applying the tape. Also, try not to keep the tape on your nails for so long. The sticky-ness of the tape will peel off some of your bottom color. I love the nude and black combination of these nails! And the cute tip design is even cuter!

I'm also a fan of putting the glitter on the cuticle of the nail. I recently did a soft pale pink with a pink glitter on the cuticle of my nail. They ended up turning out really cute and it was so simple because I could free hand putting the glitter on!


I am a little biased towards this nail design, however :) if only I could free hand it make these spots look as flawless as they look in this picture!



1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with the first green color!

    xoxo
    Essie

    http://www.unscripted22.com

    ReplyDelete