Monday, April 15, 2013

Magical Music Monday

Tis the season for weddings

So it's no secret that I love weddings! I recently went to my Uncle's wedding this past weekend and it seriously put me in the whole "love sick" mood. However, I am currently not seeing anyone therefore there is no one to be love sick over unless you count Kip Moore, then yes, I'm love sick over him :) 

Because of this mood the wedding has put me in, I've listened to songs that I would want played at my wedding and that put me in a "aw-that's-so-cute-romance" mood. Here's my "wedding/romance/lovey dovey" playlist for the week :)

  1. Dayum, Baby by Florida Georgia Line
  2. At Last by Beyoncé (this is from the Cadillac Records soundtrack)
  3. You Got What I Need by Joshua Radin
  4. Only God Could Love You More by Jerrod Niemann
  5. I Love You by Eli Young Band
  6. Thinking of You by Dierks Bentley
  7. She's My Kind of Rain by Tim McGraw
  8. Stealing Cinderella by Chuck Wicks (this is definitely the song I will be dancing to with my daddy)
  9. Hey Pretty Girl by Kip Moore (first dance song....no exceptions)
  10. Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by John Mayer


Any one out there got any other good wedding/romantic songs? I'm always looking for new music!!

No comments:

Post a Comment