Monday, April 1, 2013

Magical Music Monday

Country feels like this
It felt so nice being home for Easter Break mainly because I really got back to my roots. That small country town I grew up in really doesn't really seem like it would have a huge impact on my life, but it actually does. I was actually missing the country since I've been away from home. So the whole week before Easter Break, I was prepping myself for coming home. While I was home, it felt really nice to spend time outside (it also helped that it was so beautiful outside) and spend time with my family. 

So here's my playlist dedicated to my life back at home! Enjoy some good ole' country music! 


side note! I became a complete fan of Kacey Musgraves! Her new album is amazing! I vote you listen to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment