Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Tuesday

A Twist on the Cup Song

It's no mistake that You're Going to Miss Me When I'm Gone by Lulu and the Lampshades blew up after Anna Kendrick performed it on Pitch Perfect. However, what I'm starting to love is all the mashups of different songs coming from using the same beat on the cup song.
 
This is Anna Kendrick doing the cup song in the movie Pitch Perfect. I love her ability to do this song only using a cup and her voice. So I figured what other songs can you do using only a cup? Here's some of my favorites!

                                    
This is a cover of I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift using a cup.


Duet cover of Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia using two cups

Trio cover of Some Nights by Fun. using three cups


Duet of Call Your Girlfriend by Robyn using two cups! (This is Lennon and Maisy and I absolutely love them on Nashville!)


Duet of Stay by Rihanna. They're cute and they have really good voices.

Anyone else have any good songs that go to the beat of the cup song?


No comments:

Post a Comment