Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Magical Music Monday

Almost There!

Sorry that this post is a day late but I swear I was trying to post this last night and my internet was failing on me. But no worries! Because of that little mishap, I will do two posts today! WOO!

With finals being next week, I'm starting to realize that my junior year in college is almost coming to an end. This makes me so incredibly excited for summer! Mostly because I will be spending my Sunday nights at Pla Mor (a dance hall in Lincoln) line dancing. So excited! 

This playlist is all about songs that I will dance to at Pla Mor and songs I will be blaring to get me in the mood for line dancing. Yes, it is country. If you're not a country person, I strongly suggest giving these songs a chance. Be prepared, it's kind of a long playlist (15 tracks) but this will definitely get you in the mood to stomp your boots :)

1. Fake ID by Big & Rich feat. Gretchen Wilson
2. Double Wide Dream by Casey Donahew Band
3. Country Girl (Shake it For Me) by Luke Bryan
4. Pledge Allegiance to the Hag by Eric Church
5. Firecracker by Josh Turner
6. Play Something Country by Brooks & Dunn
7. 5-1-5-0 by Dierks Bentley
8. Home Sweet Home by The Farm Inc.
9. Banjo by Rascal Flatts
10. Unbelievable by Diamond Rio
11. Good Girls Gone Bad by The JaneDear Girls
12. American Beautiful by The Henningsens
13. Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show
14. Beat This Summer by Brad Paisley
15. Songs About Rain by Gary Allan

Click here to listen to this playlist on Spotify



No comments:

Post a Comment