Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Buns and Braids

 Summer = Bun Weather

I'm sorry that I haven't really written in a while. I got super busy with finals, end of school, start of summer, and work. With it being June, I figured it was time to add some summer flair to my life. Frankly, this summer has sucked when it came to weather. With so much rain and storms, summer was really just gloomy and depressing. Today on the other hand has reached an all time high of 90 degrees. It's a bittersweet day! So today I pulled out a bun. And by bun, I mean in my hair :)

I've noticed there are so many different styles to buns and honestly, I've always kind of sucked at doing them. That or I just really didn't care and decided to just throw my hair up instead. However, I've recently seen a lot of girls pulling out a bun and braid combination. It's like the best of both worlds I guess. So I figured, why not?! It'll spice up my normally dumb bun! So, I frantically searched pinterest (how else is a girl supposed to figure out what to do with her hair?) and I found this cute little bun! 


Like I said earlier, I really suck at doing buns. And if I suck at turning my hair into a beautiful bun, then you know I suck at braids too. However, I managed to turn my hair into a slightly different rendition of this. It definitely looks similar but it also looks a little simpler. In this picture you can see both of the buns side by side and my rendition is on the right. 


If you're looking for more cute hair ideas, including buns and braids, follow my hair ideas board on pinterest! (or just follow me in general, I'm not picky) 


No comments:

Post a Comment