Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sorority Saturday

 Football!
Today is our spring game for my college football team and I am really excited! Why? Well a) I love football and b) being a sorority and going to a football game means you get wear really cute outfits. 
These are our most recent school spirit/football shirts. They say our letters on the front and then on the back it says "live it, love it" with cute little paw prints. 

Our mascot is the Coyote and our school colors are red which is perfect because Nebraska football's color is red which means Laine doesn't have to buy a bunch of different colored shirts :)
These were last year's shirts and I like these the best! Mainly because the first time I washed the black one the lettering started peeling off of it :( 

However when it comes to cute tailgating/football outfits I have to say these dresses take the cake. You better believe I'll have one of these gems for the upcoming season!

This is a DIY (do it yourself) and I'm so excited to try it out! You can see more pictures here!

Along with these dresses, you can best believe I'll be making this cute little tee shirt scarf! 
                                               
This scarf can be purchased on Etsy but I'm going to try and make it! If you're looking for the Michigan state scarf, go to Etsy because that's the only state they sell.

Along with making dresses and scarves you best believe I'll be crafting a cute cooler as well!
                                               
For all the Nebraska Husker fans, here's a great way to get you pumped up for the upcoming season! After seeing the spring game with Jack Hoffman's 69 yard touchdown has reminded me why I love football, especially the Nebraska kind :)   

                                  
Here's Jack Hoffman's 69 yard touchdown at the Nebraska Husker's spring game!

                                  
I'll just leave this here :) Happy (almost) football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment